When you are ready simply contact us with a thumbnail sketch - download and print a copy of our Order Form and Planning Grid here or a sketch on the back of an envelope will do! And just a brief note of what you need.
On receipt of your ideas we will...
1) Turn it into a proposal with a baseplan / fixed price quotation for this particular layout..
2) Return it to you within 5 working days.
3) This will give you something to work on and amend as required. The plan will also show basework details so that you can obtain quotations.
4) Repeat process 1-3 as required until the layout is just what you want.
5) Request a site visit should you need help to finalise your needs.
If planning permission is needed, full elevation plans and a technical
data sheet will be prepared once the layout has been agreed. This incurs
a nominal fee that is fully refundable on completion of an order.
When you are ready to place an order, an order confirmation will be
issued to confirm the details. It includes a return portion that should
be completed along with your deposit. When the final layout is correct
we will also forward detailed groundwork plans to enable the base to be
8) When the base is ready, advise us so that we can give you a firm delivery date.
9) We will write to you confirming matters and keep in regular touch about delivery.
10) Let us know no later than 14 days before delivery of any Equine Essential extras.
Now relax and watch our erection team do a first class job, efficiently and to the highest standard!